Sunday 21 April 2013

Little Bit Scared....

Okay, so i'm completely new to the whole blogging world so i'm hoping that people will go easy on me. (please).

Anyway I've started this blog as a way of venting and discussing things that I would like help with/peoples opinions about. This blog is going to start off as a trying to conceive/pregnancy/baby blog (but it could end up going anywhere). 

I've started this blog as I wanted a way to write down and relive my journey through my pregnancy, I haven't started this blog as an attention seeking kind of thing but just for the support and help from others who may be going through the same thing I am. In the same way I would like to offer some kind of help and support to those who may need it.

So with that lets begin...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment